Friday, September 09, 2005

A new picture of Sweden.....(For me...)

Well, I guess Allah has listened to my prayers. I hope you guys remember from my last blog that I talked about three things that can happen. Well, yep I found a brother from Afghnistan named Malik who has been living over here for 18 years now( Well, I can't say that he is disco soofi like AayDee but it was fun talking to him). I had a very good time and now-a-days hanging around with him.
Well, the last day I was talking to him and would tell you the central idea of the facts I found out about Sweden.

Well, over here labour is so expensive and the taxes are so much that companies are opening there offices offshore. So, in the result there are lesser jobs even for Swedes. Now, If a person doesn't have a job the government would pay them some amount. Due to shortage of jobs the amount a person who has a job gets is lesser than what another person who doesn't have any job gets from the government. So, you see after experiencing this most of the people don't wanna work and get the amount from the government and have fun.

Most of the people in Sweden are not interested in studies for two reasons:

1) They don't need studies as we do to earn good money. They can always go for some technical work and earn more.
2) Even if they do go for studies they wouldn't be able to find that level of job , so that , they can earn more if they have got the degree. And why is that? Well, again just because major companies have got offshore offices now.

So, what I was thinking about was.......
What will Swedish government will do lets say after 10 to 15 years. Would they still be feeding there people for doing nothing.....

Or the conditions over here will become same as other asian countries......

No comments: