Tuesday, December 20, 2005

(An Excerpt taken from Memories of a Full time blogger....)

Hmmm....,
The sky is dark and full of glittering stars... wind is blowing slowly and body is feeling a bit chilled... I am alone on the roof with me and my old punching bag.... I guess he is getting tired me in the same amount as i am with him. Well, these were the pre-requisites used to be for me to write a Masalay daar blog.... But i guess the days are gone... no roof... no stars... no dark sky... only thing i see now is the redish sky... yep... people this is Sweden... six hours long day and in the end 18 hours of redish night....

Yep..., but one thing hasn't change much... yeah... i thought you guys will guess that.... my love for my love... yeah.... for my ride... oooh plllleaaaase.... you people are getting so... lazy now-a-days... man... my bike...

Well...., feels like i m having good relationship with the soil now-a-days in the winter .... cuz, after every turn i nearly fall to the ground... yeah... you can take it as my love to the earth....

I see the blog now.... no love related issues... no pangaa... only changaa changaa... Man... this blog has started to suck now.... cricket.... uuhhh.... i m gonna puke....

Hay hay brothers don't get angry it is the fredom of speech you know.... Well..., as you guys can guess by now... I m still in the state of Intizaar... but in my sense... I heard some people getting NUT..... yeah... yeah... it is the last stage of Intizaaar.... or in some cases it is the stage when Intizaaar ends.. You know what I mean....

Aray haaan, you can ask Imm bhai.... his Intizaaar days are gone and Baizaaar days have started.... But guys.... no matter what i say you know... we would love to be Baizaaar... what do you think Ustaaad....

Well..., although I thought that I would write something meaningful but i guess... this is not my field of expertise.....

So, don't you guys worry i'll be back with new blog with Phata Purana Andaaz.....

(P.S. Imm... don't complain that my title doesn't match with my blog.... Or... Nothing yaaar, I can't do anything to you....)

2 comments:

Qasim Pasta said...

agreed, but just tried first aid work for blog :)

Imran Arshad said...

Nice Blog Intezar :)
kisi ne kia khoob kaha hai.
"Insaan pehlay shadi shuda hota hai aur kuch arsay baad 'shadi zada' ho jata hai, I'm confused in which stage I am".
Wish u good luck people.
Imm