Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The purpose of this blog.....

I don't know about others but I take this blog as sharig informal views of daily activities, tafreeh and intersting materials. To be really honest I learnt how to explain myself and to be creative ( which I know you guys won't agree with ) through this blog...

By the way I leave the serious details to Imm bhai as I am not serious at all when it comes to writting a blog... :) thats the idea... I write what I feel like...

I started off writting this blog to take a break from my tight schedule and busy life... and ruin people's smooth going life ;) and I quite acheived my goal...

But you guys require my view to see it all happening... and I know you guys can't have it... cuz, my glasses number is 0.05 and I have focus problem... :)

So..., cheer up guys and if you feel as if I have made lassi (yougurt) of your brain then I think I have succeeded in explaining my point...

No comments: