Sunday, June 18, 2006

Our State....

Well..., now i may say that I m witnessing the hit of this blog to becoming flop now... Yep.., friends... I m true in my words... the sun seems like comming from West... Yep.. thats right... cats have started barking... and Sharifs are now really Sharif.. Wow.., if Aaay Dee starts talking in my tone... then i must say that all is happening as well....

But i guess... Aaay Dee has nothing to do with it... he himself is the victim here... yep... I m true again.. I have an Intel.. yep... from some solid sources.. that soon Aaay Dee would not be among our status.. Yep... :( So, i pleaded Aaay Dee to not to be too hasty... this world has still got beauty in it... the birds still sing in the morning... Yeah... i m telling the truth... like water is wet and Sky is blue in the same way I started counting the beauties of this world infront of Aaay Dee so that he thinks again before he acts... but no use my friends...

It seems like our brother Aaay Dee is actually in search of eternal beauty... this world has got no value to him... Yes..., the life with all essential peace of mind... at least that is what my brother is thinking... you guys can't imagine how low i m feeling now...

Offcourse..., why won't i... how can Aaay Dee do it before me... now, come on don't be amazed.. what do u mean... what am i thinking... Guys.. I m fully in top state of mind... So, in the end i pleaded infront of Aaay De...

Yaaar, Aaay Dee wait till December then both brothers will have Nikkah at same time... and both won't be in the current state we are...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bhai yeh kia hogaya hay tum ko yaar..
itni assan bath ko itna mushkil ker kay bola hay kay abhi tak samhaj nahi aya mujhay kay bola kia hay tum nay?