Wednesday, January 12, 2005

An answer of question "What you think of Islam as most terrorists are muslims" on bbc

Assalaam-O-Alaikum,
Guten Morgan ( Good Morning )

Well, did I mentioned I am learning German now-a-days. Well, I guess now I don't have to explain that why I am off the picture now-a-days.
I have answered so many times on BBC about there stupid questions but they never publish my answers. Khair, I thought why not to publish over here, so, here it is:

Well, Islam is a great religion. The problem is who is setting the standard for terrorism? Anybody who asks about his right to servive and if not acknolwdged tries to get that right is labeled as terrorist. Everybody is using this word to get hold of the resources of the world. By the way I am not amused by it as it is the part of signs of Qiyamat( Dooms day)

Allah-Hafiz.

No comments: