Friday, April 29, 2005

Kabhi tOu sUnooo Naaan MeriiiiIII BaaatH

Some one asked me do you know who is the very dangerous person in the world?????
Well, I pretending to be a logical person gave him lots of options but he continously rejected them and when in the end I said that I quit now you tell me.
He said, the one who knows he is dangerous. Well, to tell you the truth I didn't got what he was trying to say. So, without having any clue I asked. Are you afraid of me????

He laughed and said you would have to born twice to become a terror. I am sure that my fellows over here won't agree with him as I don't for them :).

Khair, leave this dangerous person topic. I am sure you people would be thinking what I am trying to say. Well, guys don't think to hard, cuz, I am dozing right now and writting what ever is comming in my mind. Well, before I write something that AayDee being a moderator has to cut down. I think I better take the hike..

Tou Isii Intizaar main keh Subah Shayad Intizaar naan hoo. I would be going to fell asleep and leaving you people in the state of Intizaar for my next stupid art of writting.

Haan tou friends don't mind but Intizaar is a bit baizaar now-a-days with the routine life. Khair, what can I say, May Allah forgive me for being such a Nashukra person.

Okz, Okz... I think I better go before you people throw something on me.

So it is TatA from this end.

No comments: