Friday, April 15, 2005

Puraanii Kahani Na aiy (Phata Puranay) Cover Keh Saath....

Hmmm...., Blup Blup... Man what's this am I on Mars or what... Everybody is talking about chips, IBM, Technology.... Yaaar, looks like I would have to do something to proof that I know something as well.

Hmm...., But what to do???? Khair, lets start from The great gizmo TECHNOLOGY...

Khair, I do remember saying of one of our AI teacher( who had some real research work in the field of Random Behavior of Angry Child, Well.., you must be thinking what is that..., Aray we realized this thing afterwards cuz, he always used to talk about his Son who always used to get angry and slam the door but even then used to help him out with AI slides) that how come IT prevail in PAK where there many of the times are black outs. Khair, I couldn't resist quoting one of great research oriented teacher.

Hmmm..., according to www.dictionary.com,
TECH = technician or technical
NO = NO
and,
LOGY = Slugish or heavy

Well, since, left hand side is equal to right hand, hence according to our theorem it is proved that Technician is not Slugish.

Well, I leave my this research work to others scholars naming Dr. Immm bhai(Homeopathetic) and Dr. Adnan bhai(Adab wo BayAdab) to review and check my work.

Hmm..., looks like it is alot of TECH NI KAL talk for now.

So, lets take a break and have a KIT KAT.

Allah-Hafiz.

No comments: