Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Answer to a recent blog

Answer to a recent blog at

http://www0.bbc.co.uk/urdu/blogs/articles/1097519517.shtml?thanks=1

Assalaam-O-Alaikum,
Janab! You said the word Molvi and mentioned that it means someone who thinks, his lame knowledge is the last word to stand. Well, you used this word as Satan used a drop of honey to start a fight. What I have observed from your blog is that you are one of those who think of your self out of any restrictions. My friend, the way you have used word Molvi, It looked to me that one day you would use some prestigious personality of Islam in twisted brand of statements.Bhai Meray, It is good to tell the truth without any fear i.e. Amar Bil Maroo Wa Nahee Anil Munkar. But would have to take care that we should not blame somebody with what he is not. I have seen people saying to every person having beard, Assalaam-O-Alaikum, Molvi Sahab. Bhai, people now-a-days have become so repetitive in saying things that they don’t even think while they are saying. I agree with Zubair bhai, keh Molvi is the person who is Alim (Scholar). People don’t think what they are supporting and I see Fidaa bhai congratulating for using this word for short sightened people. While I was thinking to defend this thing against you I see Abbas sahib giving one more definition of word molvi. Aray bahi, you can’t tackle each and every person with same attitude only because you guys had some mishaps or didn’t have a good experience.
Religion related stuff is not like keh you say 2+2 = 4. It is much more complex, so, please avoid using such statements which you educated but seemingly illiterate person don’t know what it really means.

2 comments:

Imran Arshad said...

I've also posted my comments on this blog at following URL http://www0.bbc.co.uk/urdu/blogs/articles/1097519517.shtml#comment

TIME : 12-10-2004, 13:57

Wasif said...

JazaKallah Imm Bhai,
I got emotional but you didn't lost the thing. Your answer was much more to the point.

Masha-Allah.