Sunday, October 10, 2004

UIT: I have no feeling for you.

Assalam-O-Alaikum,
Hmmm..., Didn't hear any clapping from you guys while I entered the blog. Khair, I will have to get use to it as I shouldn't be expecting much from some bunch of _________ ( you can fill it as it suits you).

Read Aay Dees blog, and I investigated myself to find out whether I am also in love with UIT as stated by my two dear x-fellows. But guys found a discouraging information for you guys. I have no feelings attatched with UIT. Now, please don't start I don't have time for you people's lame logics, I am better off with my feelings for things that can respond as well. For your information, I do have feelings about my teachers and I do thank them in my heart. But as far as UIT is concerned there is nothing that I feel about it. Can't answer to you people that why the things are so? because I would have to accumulate the reasons for that.

Hmmm..., nothing much is comming in my mind right now, so, I'll take a hike now.

Allah-Hafiz.

No comments: