Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Incredible Informations..

Assalam-O-Alaikum,

I went to UIT yesterday at 1:08 and went to Chinyoot Mosque but the door was locked. So, I went back to UIT and had to wait till the end of lunch hour to get some document signed.

I decided to go to Canteen to have something to eat. I approached there and ordered a beef burger and pakola. I don't know why, but it seems to me as cows are too much onion and myoneez now-a-days. Cuz, both were in access in the burger. I am sure it’s not the fault of the Canteen men. Anyhow, some students started song:
Choli keh peechay kiyaa hay Cholii keh peechay
Chunrii keh neechay kiyaa hay Chunrii keh neechay

Khair, Then all the other students around him starting clapping. Khair, I just looked at them and remembered my times then thought keh yaaar, Garam khoon hey Garmii nain Taliyaan bajanay per majboor kar diya hay. Abb when I looked on the other side of the wall segregating boys and girls section and you know what got to know a weird knowledge. Aray bhaya, I had heard sometimes back keh, having mustache is becoming a fashion between girls. After sometime from the boys section someone from boys section called the girl I was talking about with a boy like name (I guess it was Waheed, Saleeem, or something) and I got astonished. Not only mustache but also her name is like boys.

Khair, I shooked my head and thrown all that new info in my mind and went to the office from where I had to take some certificates. Khair, Allah Allah kar keh, I got all the work done and went back to my office.

Uff! I am too tired now.

Insha-Allah, I’ll see you guys again.

Allah-Hafiz.

1 comment:

Aay Dee said...

:) nice to hear about uit; hey give me a break man..what i got is a girl has Monchain??? rite?? oh God!