Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Aaaa Bhii Jaaaa............

You wait, Wait...wAiT and WaiT then get the reward..... Am relying on this statement. Cuz, it seems now (Especially today that it is really upto limits). Khair, as Aay Dee said once everybody feels his problem is the major one. So, I don't regret it cuz, I am really enjoying it alot....

This wait state is the one I won't get once I get what I want. By the way Human is greedy by nature, so, my requirements might increase when I get what I want. Waisay Allah is Ghafoor-ur-Raheem so, I don't mind asking more more more and more....

Hey, AaayDee Daaant Under and Imm stop giving kinky smile... Its true yaaaar. I know I am very much Out spooken but who cares yaaaar. I don't regret any word I say.

I just wanna enjoy every moment and every portion of life. Really, I even enjoy hardships of the day, cuz, Once you enjoy leisure hard times are part of life as well...


Khair, blog is getting more about me me me and me... everybody is waiting for something to happen. Some take actions for it and want the results. Some just sit aside and wait for the fate to decide. Some do some other stuff..... But in any state everybody is worried and get more worried by just worrying more ( Haaaa haaaa I didn't get what I just said but its all right Our english teacher is not here to recommend Oxford Dictionary), So, best policy is to work real hard and leave the results to Allah,cuz, He knows what is best for you..... I know it is difficult but at least we can try naaaan...

No comments: