Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Anjanay Rastay Anjanaa Rahii....

Everytime I start to think that I have started to understand myself and my surroundings. I find my self in unrevealed territory. Man! life is really complex and one can't be sure what he actually wants and why he does what he does....
REally..., just think for one day, why have you made faces..., why you were thinking about something..., why.... why... why.....

Well, I guess you can almost never answer this why figure...

Read Seven stages of Men...... in my student life and it is really amazing that I have found nearly about every stages till some extent in everybody's life surrounding me.. But I am sure there are more stages in one's life than just seven.

Cuz, I am unable to understand the stage I am in now-a-days. It is like I am on an unchartered Island. I don't know what my feelings and my mind is trying to say....
Man, it is freaking me out..

Waaaaauuuuuugghhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

It is like I am still unable to conquer inner me.

Have you?????? ??????

No comments: