Friday, May 06, 2005

Kiss soch main doobi zindagii????????????

Many of the times a person is never honest while answering this question. Cuz, the moment he/she wakes up different problems and situations start to happen. And we never have time to really think that what is thing which is really fuelling us to put in such an amount of effort.

Well, seriously I thought about it but wasn't able to answer properly. Cuz, more I thought the more the list of wants and don't wants increased. So, what I realized is that one can only answer for the present condition and once the future arrives the situation and scenarios change.

You find out this is your destiny and once you pass by that spot you realize that you have just passed one level to be in search of the actual destiny.

Are you getting what I am saying.

Ofcourse, I don't blame you people If you don't understand the genius talking.

Khair, stay tune cuz, I'll be back with my another ambigious blog.

Man, don't take anything seriously cuz, I am writting anything coming into my mind.

No comments: