Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Been... away for long time now.

Hmmm...,

from where shall I start. Well, AayDee you have done a good job with the front end of the blog. Allah tumharii life main bhiii rang laa aiiiy. Ameeen.

Waisay, Immm.. bhai is gone is for a long time now. Imm bhai, I know you have to give time at your home but yaaaar, kuch humm bhaiii logoon koo bhi message kar diyaa karoo yaaaar.

Khair, I might be getting the visa from Sweden. and would be flying in August,so, girls in Sweden just wait cuz, you would be having a great crush on me. Well, yeah I know what AaayDee is thinking and smilling about. yaaar, bhadkii tou marnain day.

Khair, to be honest I m little worried of what will happen there. Laikin khair, Insha-Allah, everything will go fine and i'll be back with my masters and might come with one wife as welll...
:)

You never know yaaar. What comes next in one's life.
So, hope for the best.

Allah-Hafiz.

No comments: