Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Intizaar Reporting behind the scene.....

"wOaaahh" MMmmmmm, Hmmm, Okz.. Nice blog AaayDee but missed some garam garam khabrain. Khair, I know you couldn't have leaked them out as you are liable under terms and conditions. Khair, I am not,so, things went like this in my opinion.Well, I arrived at AaayDee's place at 10:00 found a Dhansoo Mulla and JZ outside the door waiting to recieve me. As I went upstairs with you know whome I found Ammar ( the pankha of Aaamir Khan) on one side of border, Fadoo on the otherside and you know where would Shanii be. Yeah, you people guessed right he was in the middle of both acting as a mediator.Khair, phir Maa-arkaah shuruu howaa. Khoob Ghumsaan kii chalii and then in the end Fadoo bhai changed his post as PM (Project Manager) to SP (Senior Programmer). Khair, then Urooj bhai and Farooq bhai arrived and we had a bit more fun. Well, the things were going fine then XXX's ( You would have to guess who is XXX) mobile rang and he put hand on his mouth and started talking(To be coninued).Then the a discussion started on where to go and at the same instant Fadoo bhai realized he need to go home, well, it seemed like he had some important chore to do at home. While the discussion was on its heights suddenly AaayDee came up with Salaateen stating that he has seen its Advertisement in the Dawn newspaper. while the venue was decided Ammar (the cheetah) started missing Jamaatii ( you know who). He said, "I would again like to burn his nose hairs again before my departure". Khair, Ammar we all are afraid of powerful weapon of yours. Khair, any one who has seen Lion King 1 1/2 would know the powerful weapon of Pumbaaa...
Well, at last we reached Slaaateen. no doubt the place was quite but I guess it was too quite at that time of the night keeping in mind that we were at Sea view. Well, I wouldn't like to go into much of the typicals of the lunch cuz, you would be hearing only the crunching noises. One important fact we got to know is why AaayDee get soo dressed up while going to office and why his server doesn't respond while we ping it... Cuz, he is busy giving responses to some other requests ....
Khair, during dinner 3 times Mr. XXX's mobile rang. we then had a little walk to the sea view and had green tea (Well, AaayDee can tell the taste cuz, I din't touched it). Haan one important thing JZ bhai got lost I don't know while comming with us he started following whome. Khair, can't say much about it, cuz, Jawaan bachaa hay... Abb kiyaa howaa keh PIA main hay. Hay tou bachaa hiii merii tarah... ;)
In the end we went back to AaayDee's place and while we were thinking that fun is over. XXX's mobile rang again... I gave a conselling session to Ammar and told him that rest you can learn from Immm. As you would be much closer to him.
After Fajar Namaaz. I departed while asking everybody to forgive me if I have been a bad bad boy and hurt anybody's feelings. So, I ask you guys kept on reading my blogs to remember me in your prayers cuz, I would be needing alot of prayers from you all. Well, on 12th of August I'll be flying to Sweden lets hope that everything goes fine. Insha-ALlah.
Hey AaayDee, by the way where is the package you promissed me...
So, see you all......

No comments: