Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Missing All already..................

Hmm...., now-a-days I am getting so much lazy and careless that I don't even remember what date is it today. Khair, I am sure blogger would put the date automatically. As we are talking about the date I realized that the date of my departure is comming close. Well, I haven't started to feel anything unsual but people are telling me that you will start missing many things from your country. One of my batch fellow told me that first thing you would be missing is the nice cooked meal from the house. Well, being more experienced in living abroad yeah, been living for a year and a half now, I would believe the comments. Secondly, the thing or person I would be missing more is my Amma. And I am pretty sure about it. Although, I won't be getting scolded by her for my messy room, books everywhere, not putting plates on sink after eating, not taking a pillow while sleeping, placing my clothes at its place after changing and most of all not placing the bathroom slippers at the standing positions. :)

But I am sure I would be missing the love, care, bossyness, my same old Amma. Well, yeah I would be missing my Abba ji as well. But that would be the instant while I am in some deep shit or need to decide what to do next. Cuz, usually when I am all messed up I turn over to my Abba ji and he makes all difficulties pass by in just a flick.

Yeah, I know would be missing my all Sis as well. Well, you can imagine I am their only brother and am being treated as a chota bachaa (Although I am elder). I am the Shehzadaa at home yaar. I get my dress pressed, shoes polished, food already placed while I am taking shower.

Hmm..., whose left yeah. Mostly, I would be missing my elders.... yeah, my Nani, Dadi, Dada and in the end Par-Dadi. I would definitely follow thier instructions. I know at this point you all would like to know what are the instructions.......
Haaa haaaa, you all would laugh. Khair, if you all would really wanna know the pre-reqs are you should know to understand Punjabi...

It goes like that >> " Gal Sun Way, Uthay Jaaiieen Teh Useeh Shehar Wich Hiii Rahieen Kissay Aur Galay Naan Jaaeeen. Oooo Uthay Malak Ban Jaan Day Nain. Apnain Kam Nal Kam Rakheen. Kissaay Maaiiim Day Galay Naan Lag Jaa Ween OOOh Qabzaa Kar Lain Dian Nain Phir Banday Noon Wapas Nahien Aawadn Daayndiayaan Hain."

Well, no matter how many times I go to my Grand Parents the story some what goes like this. :(

I know what Imm would be thinking, yeah, looks like even my Grand Parents know how deperate I am to get married as well.......
Haaa haaaa.

In the last I would be missing all the little girls in Karachi, yeah, I know they might think that I haven't kept upto the promise. Well, don't you worry girls you would get what I promissed. Haaa Haaa, what if I wouldn't be here present my parents are here. Yeah, you people are right I am talking about my little cousins. Yeah, those are the one which come to my own room and ask me to leave the room at once. You can understand what I had been gone through. Khair, I promissed to give Eiidii this comming EId.

This reminded me that I won't be here for next four Eids......
Ufff......, So much of the story tellling. Now I am feeling drowsy again. Yeah, I know this is not the time to sleep but it doesn't hurt to take a small nap while you have nothing to do.

So, here I go again. Khaaaaa um um Phooooooo Khaaaaa Phooooooo Khaaaaa Phooooooo

No comments: