Tuesday, July 26, 2005

PTCL :'(

Salam friends!
After getting kicked from older house I started living in a new sector i-e G9/4, Those who know ISB knows that there is a market named "Karachi company" in this sector. So I feel home in this sector :)
Lot of work has to be done, including shifting of my PTCL number to this new house.
Aaj apni tamam-tar himmat mujtama ker ke mian PTCL exchange ja pauhuncha. Enterance se pata chala ke mujhe branch exchange jana hai.
Main ne "sahb" ko apni arz sunayee. In repoly to which unhon ne mujhe aik lambaaaaaaa procedure bataya k jis k teht I have to submit an application for transfering the phone. Application likhnay se tau meri jaan bachpan se he nikalti hai. Socha k phone connection band ker wa ker koi GOCDMA type ki cheez lagwa li jaye, is tarah PTCL k lambay chakron se bhi nijat mil jaye gi.
Laikin tehqeeq per pata yeh chala k phone connection shutdown kerwana is even lenghtier procedure.
The following steps are include:
1- Write an application
(above step is equal to 50 steps for me so that next is numbered 51)
51- After some days u'll receive your hisab kitab.
52- This hisab kitab will be signed from PTCL main building (zero point)
53- They will give u a reciept.
54- Give this reciept to us.
55- We will then shut down your telephone connection.
I know the question will raise in your mind why am I going to shut it down. The answer is cuz my older malik makan is receiving my bills which includes Rs. 235 of line rent :'(
God save me from PTCL

No comments: