Sunday, June 13, 2004

blah!....i lost my day in sleeping...
woke up at 11:30 n after zohar planed to read some stuff...but..
again chiped in dream bed..zzzzzz!....n woke up when listen Asr Azan around...
truthfully gotta shock!! thought someone remove a water pail on me...ahh! :)
Paseenay main Shraboor!!!...anywayz
things are getting a loud pathetic..
may be situation around is worse then even before one's faced..
n in the mean time weather is also roaring....*43*
ahh!
no words...
there are so many things...
so many theories...
lots of hypothesis...
n bundels of words i m listening n reading...
all words doing nothing but sucks...
ya i m getting depressed..
my mood is bit gloomy...
my tone is bit out-of-order..
but one thing made me a fresh
yes only onething..
my belief..that..He is Present...my Creator is present!!!
He is seeing all!!
yes He is Present...He is Present...
my all glooms got disappear...become out of sight..
but...
i also listen a sound from my deep inside...
inside of my own think-world...
yes...
someone saying to me..r U present??? for what He is asking??...
...the answer for this also comming from my deep inside...
...humm..let it be inside for now...well
seems...i m getting emotional...
but dunoo wat i m getting as well...
AozoBilaah...
hey!...wat ever but mind it...
He is Present!...ya Allah is present!!
sorry...but i love write once more..He is present...

No comments: