Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Isn't she stubborn

Random thoughts of UITgineers
Well, got up late today cuz, i had taken half day today to get my registeration done from

N.E.D. So, i dressed up and went for N.E.D while we were in the way near Malir talking to each other she suddenly got upset and stop responding to me. I was puzzled cuz, it had happend to me first time through out our relationship that she had stopped responding without even telling me the reason. So, now i was all alone guessing what seems to be the problem. An idea clicked me that may be it is the way i used to push her to limits that made her so upset. I realized that i should better appolagize before things get more serious. So, i initiated the talk and said that hey listen i m so sorry, if only i had cared more about you wouldn't be so angry at me. Suddenly she showed some positive response and gave me a gesture that i thoght of assuring me that it is ok. But palz, i was dreaming at my highest level she started to show me more aggresive angry behaviour. Although i told her keh daikhoo yeh achii baat nahien hay subah hii subah aisii baat nahien honi chaa hiyah. Khair, while i reached N.E.D i realize that during the drive and talking to her i have forgot to take money out from ATM machine. Meant, i would be unable to register today. I really got angry and after doing my rest of the work i drived to the office with her slowly, quitely. When i reached office i left her without even talking to her. Office main bhii saraa din baizaaar baizaar saa guzraa. Khair, when i arrived home she entered the home with me.
I was both angry and frustrated at the same time. I kicked her on the back and said, "Abay ooo bike! yeh bhii koi waqt thaa kharaab honay kaa. Saraa din barbaad karwaa diyaa".

:)
Achaa dostoo abb chaltaa hooon.
Allah-Hafiz. Sonay kaa waqt hoo gayaa hay.

No comments: