Sunday, June 06, 2004

Sunday night.

Hmmm...., i have broken my own record of sleeping. I slept for about 15 hours today...., Well, i know this is 2 much. Khair.
Well, tlaked to Imm bhai yesterday about studies and again my steps shaked a bit that y not i go abroad for studies. But i think i'll stick to my masters from N.E.D then will go for my Ph.d. Although my interest in Graphics is growing much now. But my field according to my studies is going deep into computer systems while graphics is a computer science topic.
So, i think i will do another masters or will took some courses in graphics from any other university other than in Pakistan and will do my Ph.d. Waisay i am thinking about learning drawing. Does anybody from u know which would be the best place?
Hmm..., going offline again to get some sleep. ;) got to go to office tommorow bhai.
Allah-Hafiz.

No comments: