Thursday, June 17, 2004

Whoop ! ppl I got my Gmail account …yayyyyyyyy!
Thanx to KO for that!
its: madnanrasheed@gmail.com ..*1GB*

okz… yaar I am still in love
or may be she falls in my love…
i m trying my best to get rid of her..but
she stuck with me…ya glued…*blah*…
ya...i m talking about my khansi..*cough*Akh Akh!
still I have this pretty spouse with me…
n her bro bukhar *fever* as well...*jumping up n down*

Well I just had a tele-words with Saleem..
He said u better to object ur self for Ti-Fied test….
Aozobillah!!!
:) no saleem bhai, Allhamdulillah situation is not gettin that worse...
Allhamdulillah, all the thigs are still on the way with my spouse...
she resists,but Allhamdulillah i have some thing more powerful then all!
khair today i again visit to Dr sb for thorough check-up!!!
he says nothing but jus check n prescribed...like mostly he do!

haan jee..at the moment ..also wating a back call from Usama..
i just gave him a call...but he is not at home...
actually he is intersted to get himself enroll for Masters..
ya me as well....
but i m not interested to do in CS...
u may say my mind is changed!!!!
but still its floating ...
so not putting ma plan now...

hey usama i called at fast....but there fees package sucks!

anyways,dua kurna bhaioon is Khansi or Bukhr say Jaan Chotay...Aozobillah!
u ppl also try to care ur self better...the viral infection is in quest ...


well jeee....i m getting sleepy...u may say flaoting in sleep..
seems Dr sb nay neend kee dawa bhee mix kur dee hay...

wasif pa jee...do a favour yaar..
can u please put a biography of *Sucratt*...
so i guess its beter for us to predict where u're proceeding..plz

kia tum imran bhai kay pass bhee jao gay???? Imaran be aware man!

yaar actually......no no no...i m putting off my e-pen here...*screeching break*
sleepy...
c u later...stay with us...rite....good boy!:)
cheer up n chin up!
tata!

No comments: