Monday, June 28, 2004

when something or someone hurt me,i starts weeping..*sob*,but nobody can see any salty drops on my face,they sink inside,hummm,its really very hard to sink them,very very hard,I feel at that moment that something is melting inside...yes the melting stuffs are my plans sometimes my thoughts sometimes my desires n sometimes meeeeeee myself....yes ad!! humm.
At the moment,now, i feel that i m melting inside me... i m sobbing...i dont want myself anymore...n i dont want anyone as well....*I m depressed*.

Ok...but i have some words for Farooq.Farooq ,may Allah put His utmost mercy on your Father!! I know this is the time when words never work to satisfy u...but we as a Muslim have some thoughts,yes called them a precious-perl-thoughts likely for that kinda events...yes ,look at a Life of Our Loving Prophet, Sall-Allahu Alayhi wa Sallam..Trust me its really works!!!!!

No comments: