Sunday, June 06, 2004

salam!

well today is off!!sunday...i just wake up,and finished my Anda Paratha :)
khiar..Hey ppl! who r here, how u doing ????..i hope good!! ..thanx urooj bhai aleast showing urs presence here:)...lush

I m wondering some one put "yar I'm just trying to check, can i speak here...hello hello mic testing :) ", and now there isn't any post here...*Knock Knock*!!!! yesterday we had a small fun ...me, saleem n wasif had a small trip to sea side....Hum...Tahnx wasif bhai
n saleem i still taste that Biryani;).....Hey Ali Haider....i really missed u there !! yup @ Biryani Center....I remembered that i first time had a vistit to biryani center with Ammar ...Ammar!!!!!!!!! where r u man???????????.....u r the one to whom i had words of this blog before starting it !!!!!!......*smacks*

Kahir, Now i swithch from my private Diary to this blog...so ppl i try my best to blog daily ...wat ever i wan... ok jeeeee...Ameeeeee jeee is calling mee!!!
Allah hafiz

No comments: