Wednesday, September 01, 2004

at the moment i am alone at the place...
not having a bundle of work to done..but still to do some work...
Ok!..
sometime it happens that i am about to face some weird situation...
the situation which is suppose to hurt me ....
even though its visualization makes me to feel pain as well..
humm..
yes, right now i m afraid ...a bit scary ...
some strange thing suppose to be happen with me...
but i know, in any case, have to face it..
no option...
neither i can run from it....
yes i m afraid... coz...coz
i dont find my self that much enough to face the thing...
i dont have anything to challenge it as well...
i dont have any power to stop that happening...
i dont have anything else to make resistance in it as well...
i dont have an iota of power to make things in my favour too...
but ...yes a big loud 'but'...
my all fears lost...my all scary thoughts run away...i m energize...Allhamdulillah!
care to know how n y??
yes bro...
i just realize that..i have One thing...one precious thought...
after having it i dont want any thing more to have...
its my believe that i have Allah...
yes i have Allah...
Who Has power to make things in my favour...
inshAllah He will make everything perfect...inshAllah...
i know only His commands works...nothing else can be happen...
He is the Creator..Creator of whole Universe!
subhanAllah...
whatever, but i m feeling so cool now..Allhamdulillah..
also i know Allah loves me as well...
He gifts me such a excellent parents,brothers,sisters,friends,fellows...
... ALlhamdulillah!
I m living in His land..I am utilizing all His gifts ....thank you Allah...
look how wonderful is the sky...sun...moon...stars...trees...birds..and all..Allhamdulillah...
ppls Trust me ....become Allah's lover...
also learn how to love Him...then u never need to worry about any strange things...
yes, one thing more, when u know Allah, as He need to know..
then u never find anyone else to love him more than Allah!!!..
ppls..
WALK TOWARD ALLAH...HE WILL SURELY RUN TOWARDS U!
He already love u...He already love u!...Allah is great.. ppls.. Allah is great!
Ok!..Asar time here...i m out.
Wasslam

No comments: