Saturday, September 18, 2004

Life with all the tensions.

Assalaam-O-Alaikum,
Well, looks like AaayDee has said something that i had been thinking for so long. Initially i was really worried about my job. And was working very hard to maintain it. One evening driving back to home I was so tired that literally dozing. I started thinking keh what kind of a life is this. Ain't it a machine like life. Is this why we are here? I decided to think more about it.So, i stopped by a thailaa and bought some peanuts. While i reached Quaidabad's bridge i parked my bike at the corner and sat on the pavement. The more i thought and remembered the past days since i have joined the office I realized keh yaaar, whenever any tension comes it looks like the bigger one than the previous one and after some times it passes by without doing any damage.
And during all this process i just do the routine work and Allah helps me dealing with them. Then suddenly angle of my thoughts changed and i started thinking keh what if tommorow a starts just like Afghanistan or Iraq, what will i do? How will i support my family? would this engineering degree be of any worth? My heart said nopse. Nothing would be capable of doing all these stuffs. At that time i realized keh yaaar, if i have to get 20,000 at the end of month i'll get it even if i don't have any engineering degree.
After that day I am relax and don't get worried about job's security and do my work honestly and professionally. Cuz, my boss is not the one who is feeding me. Its Allah who has the control over everything in this world.
Khair, sometimes Imaan Dagmagaa jataa hay. Laikin phir Alllah keh karam seh Humm rastay per ajaatay hain.
LaIlahah Illa Anta Subha naka Innni Kuntoo Minaz Zalimeeen.
Allah-Hafiz.

No comments: