Thursday, September 16, 2004

Having Bed resT

Assalaam-O-Alaikum,
Hmmm......, you guys must have been very happy keh atlast the son of the devil is gone and life would be easy from now on. But believe me guys you people are living in your dreams. Although i am on bed rest and can't go upstairs to use my computer to write the blog and make you people's life hell. I took out my laptop and am writting the blog now. :)

Nice to hear from you Waheed. Eventhough i don't know you but its good to find someone alive on this part of the cyberspace named uitians blog. I am getting more technical now-a-days and studying javasript in more details. Hope Allah opens mind so that i can understand more about it.
Now-a-days, i am lying besides my Dada's bed and doing nothing but study and sleep. Well, this schedule will go on for about seven days more, according to my doctor. Well, my Dadaa is suffering from short term and long term memory loss. So, he is more or less like a child. I some times really enjoy when he does some mischieves and then act like he hasn't done anything. I still remember his pet sentence after such acts keh "Jee Main Tay Kuch Nahien Kittaa Eeee". Well, i love this guy he is so innocent and so, good keh whenever i find him he just starts praising Allah. like Jee Chidyaa udd rahii hay Mashaa-Allah Mashaa-Allaah. Jee Allah Dii Zaaat Daa Karam Hay Jee. Sab Nain Janaan Hay Jeee ........ etc.
This time he is sleeping and still keeeping his hands out of the blanket and i know after few minutes he'll wake up and say keh Sardii bauhat hay jeee. ;) . Still i love this guy. He is great and i am Thankful to Allah that He has given me such a nice fellow as grand father.

Okz now. Got to go and you people can relax now and let me tell you one more time. Intizaar is never gone, GOt iT?


:)

Allah-Hafiz.

No comments: