Sunday, September 05, 2004

What is attraction for? (Old blog at last published)

Assalaam-O-Alaikum,
Hmmmmmmmmm, I was really busy in my office today. Waisay, sometimes I think that Allah Taa laah nain kiyoon attraction rakhii girls boys main. Waisay, one thing is for sure interest between boys and girls is natural but to control oneself is the test.
Khair, Allah Taa Laah test main kamyaab rehnain kii taufiq farwaa aiiy. Falling in love is natural but I have observed that love between people who fall in love after marriage last long. Cuz, that love accepts all the right and wrong angles of a person and both accept each other with it. Waisay, I agree that many of the times girls have to compromise as men have made their rules like they are written on a rock. But you know what I have observed that intelligent khawateen know how to tackle their husband. One should have understanding of other's behavior. Cuz, nothing is gonna change his love for her all he says is in flow of some problems or emotions and when the water settles he realize what he has been saying and everything becomes crystal clear for him. This whole process requires each other’s attention and people who get engaged has curiosity that what is the nature of other person and have a life time to understand each other. Waisay, hamaray religion main loving somebody is not seen as a bad thing but what I have understood is that it says if you like someone you send your message in her family and if they allow, you get married. That is how I have heard all the marriages of Saahabaah.
SO, as far I have understood our religion says whatever you do, do it till its completion means, the extreme of loving someone is to agree to live with him or her till end of life time. Our religion doesn't appreciate the views now-a-days people have keh nazroon hii nazroon main they can even tell the waist. Aray bhai, agar yeh piyaar hay tou i must ask keh what is lust then? So, I believe in it as well keh whom ever I would love I would make her my wife. Waisay, I said when this event arrives the attitude I have I m not sure keh koi bhii ladki would like to continue the relationship with me. Cuz, I don't allow people to try to figure out what I am I think only people close to me has this right( by people I mean girls ;) ).
Whenever any girl smiles at me or shows some gesture even if she is not thinking like that I instruct myself keh bach bachay bach. Cuz, I know girls are really sensitive about theses matters and the relationship that starts from simple plain talk usually ends up in keh she will even take you to restaurant as well if you tackle her right.
Hey don't take the word tackle in wrong way. So, the more any girl tries to come near to me the more I get the irritation. I would love to love someone who is just mine not like someone ( not everyone ) now-a-days keh fall in love in just one look and try to persuade the person through looks or old time tradition like to cook something for ya or to call you every night or something like this. People get practical I know there are conditions when someone can really love some one but if you have been told that few of all these candies in the bowl are poisoned will ya take one out of it. So, this is my condition I am facing and I have seen many cases when a girl and boy start loving each other and after few days you see them they are like east and west meant, have started separate lives. I don't believe in any such kind of love bhai, whenever somebody approach me I just think keh yaar, if I reject she would definitely be trying somewhere else. I know some people will think keh yeh ladkii tou chaloo hay yaaar. Sorry for this vulgar word but my friends things are not that simple here. Now, hear my next theory behind any girl its the man's role in constructing her ways of going through directly or indirectly. If she is trying to approach it is not always negative she is just trying to get a husband people, a protective place in this society. I don't mind the purpose but don't like the way it has been done. You know what? If a good developer develops some piece of code he knows the pitfalls of that piece of code. In the same way, Allah has created us and He knows what’s good for us. So, instead of giving up everything and start searching for a boy or a girl is stupidity. Whoever is written in your life will get to you. It merely up to you which way you choose, cuz, in both the condition you will get to one and only point. ;)
So, what is needed is to Ask from Allah in Dua tou make the other partner baaaiseh Rehmat for this world's life and for life after death. Cuz, only Maqbool Dua can change your fate. And I always have good Gumaan from Allah Taa Allah.

Okz. Guys wrote a lot of stuff now.

Got to go
Allah-Hafiz.

Hmmm, by the way all these things that I have written above are random thoughts so, don't mind if I repeat a single statement Multiple times.

Allah-Hafiz.

No comments: