Monday, September 06, 2004

Tough Days..

Assalaam-O-Alaikum,
Kaaam is fundaas now-a-days. The whole night went with pain in my knee. I am really missing the days i was healthy. Khair, In everything there is a Hikmat from Allah-Taa-Aaalah. Well, i'll be going to the physiotherapist shortly and will be much more relaxed. Khair, all the other stuff is as usual. Today i heard from a very old friend felt real great.
I miss my child hood although i am still a child as my Dadi says. But really miss it. While we use to fight in Lashkar to mimic "Akhri Chattan" and used to wait for english drama serial "Night Rider". Ufff, those were the real golden days. Khair..... Days are real tough now-a-days. Sorry guys, nothing is comming in my mind with thy pain in my knee. Waisay bhii jaisa keh Ammar bhai kehtay hain keh Dimagh keh paas jou strike howa hay. ;)

Okz. Got to go now.

Allah-Hafiz.

No comments: