Monday, July 26, 2004

Asslamo Aleykum wa Rehmath'uallah wa Barakata'hu!
Yes I m back from picninc…
Allhamdulillah, enjoyed there a lot…
Its my first official picnic with office fellows….dated (25th-july-2004)
And Allhamdulillah its really marvelous…
We are around 25 people…
Packed in one van and three cars…
Venue was Hawksbay…
We reached there around 11:00 am…
The sea was not roaring that much as we heard about it..
According to my observation its almost normal…
But I didn’t go ‘Aagay’…
Coz whenever I tried to go a bit deep,a live guard honk!...

We had biryani and Chiken-Tikka in lunch…
Yes had all Bar-B-Q stuff with us for chiken tikka..
I also participate in doing Bar-B-Q …
And now become an experience Bar-B-Q man! (*not boy)

Hey Intizaar , remember, Saleem have some plan to give us Bar-B-Q Treat ….
Yes yes Saleem is giving treat coz of his Job!...mashAllah.
Hey Saleem, I love to give my services in doing any Sort of Bar-B-Q..
So arrange it asap!


ok!
We played cricket, foot ball, and hand ball…
In hand ball whole office is divided in 2 teams…
Oh yes the division in which I m …WON! ;)
And suppose to be….coz now a days I m in FORM!

Ok! we start our back journey After Maghrib…and reach at our places around Isha’s-Azan!

Humm…Allah-ho-Akbar!
The sea is of the great Sign of Allah Subana-hu-Taal’a
When I packed my stuff , as we ready to back..
I went closer to ‘Kinara’ and gave a deep look at sea and read the verse…
‘Rab-ul Mashriq wa Rab-ul Maghrib’
‘He is the Lord of the east and west’…Allah-ho-Akbar
just imagine how powerful is the Creator of this biggest sea..
Oh ppl never forget to Remember Him…our Creator!
Take Allah’s name and all your needs, all your work will be taken care of.
He who creates days and night is sufficient for the needs of the day and night..
So never run here n there for your needs.. only Ask Him, and trust me ,surely u’ll get what u want!
Ok jee…inshAllah c u guyz soon…
Waslam!

No comments: