Friday, July 16, 2004

I start with the name of the Lord of the Alameen
who created me and gave me Islam as my Deen
Allhamdulillah.
I know my Creator loves me…
that’s why He chosen me for Islam..Thank you Allah
Thank you so much!
my Lord is Great…omnipresent…omnipotent
what He ordered…happen…The most Powerful…
He is Rab!
He always care for my all stuffs I need.. yes from the very first moment of my life till now!
Allah is great…
He is really planner…a greatest planner…
Sometimes I wish (xyz) but He gives me (abc)…
Finally I came to know that (abc) is really perfect for me!
I love you Allah
I really love you…
My mom loves me very much
But He loves me more than my mom…
Yes…I m not joking…He loves me more than anyone else…
Oh my Allah….I m promising to you, I never makes u unpleased by disobeying you..
If something happens like that .. so I starts sob until u ask to stop…and Gives me a smile n love!
Like mother do with her naughty kid ….
Yes I can feel when you smile….yes my all body feels the sweetness of your smile…
Allah ho Akbar…
Oh Allah I want to feel the sweetness now…yes now
plz plz plz forgive me…forgive my all sins…subhanAllah
Oh My lord be witness that I ask of your mercy.. today before its too late..
forgive me, verily none can forgive save you
Ameen

No comments: