Friday, July 30, 2004

I have a dream to have a dream

Hmm... Assalaam-O-Alaikum,
              I agree with you Imm bhai if one decides to do something it should be on solid grounds not on adhoc basis. Well, i gave it a bit of serious thought few months back and realized that although i need Masters and Phd for my field that is teaching but the thing that makes me more to do it is...... You know yaaar, so there is no use to talk in public. As my title says "I have a dream to have a dream" ;) .
Khair. you can accelerate in your field but what i have seen is that there is alot of scope in Research. As far as human satisfaction is concerned i can assure you that if person remains contended he will be happy in what ever circumstances he is living in.
I hope i have answered what you asked for but if you still feel the thirst of knowing the things tou I can't say much except that keh "Pooochoo Pooochoo, Pooochoo gay nahien tou aaa aiiiy gaa kaisay". ;)
Allah-Hafiz.

No comments: