Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Intizaar khatam howaa keh Intizaar is back!!!

Hmm......,
Assalaam-O-Alaikum, hhaaaaaaaaaaah I feel nice to be back in home again. But i think i would never ever forget about this short trip to few place up country. I was pretty excited about this trip and you know what this one really worth it. I enjoyed the beauty of the nature and tried my best to capture maximum of her in my camera but Alas! I realized one thing, " Beauty resides in the eyes of the beholder". Iss dafaah gaoon janain kaa mazaa hii kuch aur thaa din koo kadakay kii garmii aur raaaat koo day dhanaa dan Barish. Ufff..., Extreme weather thaa Punjaab main. Marii was the place i enjoyed the most and will remember each and every moment of it ( I am sure i'll). Uss beauty keh style nain kiyaa delight dee hay mann koo naan poochoo dostoo. Main tou pictures kheench kheench keh pagal saa hoo gayaa. Yahan tak keh camera said keh bhai 'battery low'. Aray humm nain kahaa aray humm tou abhii charge howay hain aur tumm hoo keh discharge hoo gaa aiiy. Laikin yaar to be honest this is the first time is stayed in a gaoon in mari and really enjoyed the scenery.
hoooooooooooh, feeling dizzy now people will talk to ya guys later.
Allah-Hafiz.

No comments: