Monday, July 19, 2004

*tick tick tick* time sounds...

Today on the way to office,my mood was bit upset..i dunoo why but it was...well, usually when i reached at van-stop,found van to be waiting for me,but today it came after 2 or 3 min of my arrival there ..Ok! i added the lines just by the way.humm..After i seated in the van ,close my eyes an trying to retrieve the logs of my olden days,yes very olden days..suddenly i connected to the days when i was in montessori (KG)...:)...i love those days...no no, don't wan to go back at all,but love to remember them!!! it makes my off mood ON..:)...ahhh
just think how sweet it was to hold a big bulky bag on back n water thermos in hand....half pant n shiny white shoes...smile on face....no worries no tension:)..love it..doops!
u know while closing my eyes wat i was mumbling...:) i tell u,listen:
"Aay bee cee dee eee eff jee; aaytch eye jay kay, ell-em-en-owe-pee. Cue and arr and ess and tee, you-vee dubble-you ex why zee. Now I know my aay bee cees! Tell me what you think of me!"

*Stands shyly beaming, awaiting judgement*

lolz,now i love to say myself..."Shoooo sweet"
tata

No comments: