Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I m in mood

hello ppls,Aay Dee here!!! yes yes I can see u r excited! :-) o ya...today i m here with something new, taste a new flavour of my blog...here i start:

Someone is going to take a travel around the world.
Someone is going to find that special someone.
Someone is going to accomplish SOMETHING.
Someone is going to ....................

Why not you (if not)?

We spend so much time looking at other people's success and replying with "yeah, but that could never be me." Why not? Why can't you be the one who succeeds? Why can't you be the one who fulfills a life-long dream? Why can't you be the one who's life changes for the better?

The truth is: You can.(if didn't)

I have found again and again that those who succeed are not always the brightest, the best connected, the most attractive or even the best educated. Those who succeed are those who persevere.They refuse to giveup.
If you can just make consistent effort, you can be one of those success stories.

BTW the success is not confine,my success is mine and your is yours and Intizaar success is Intizaa's and all knows what Intizaar have,so Intizaar I guess you feel a bit energize after having my words:-)
*be consistent*

No comments: