Thursday, July 08, 2004

A Man here!

What I m writing at the moment ??? why my fingers are crossed right ??? I Dunoo!!!
Khair, today one of my friend asked me about the popularity of mini-bus w-11,Sucker. well , as I never ever had a experience of this mini-bus so I just keep quite, n give a little smile to him, then replied…. yaar what u think of me?? Am I a transport analyst?? or I have some deep relations with them….he laugh in a loudly tone and said, yaar AD y u always in that aggressive tone, I said, no don’t take my words as aggressive !!! these are not at all as well, I just said as you asked…but he replied …no…they are. Well, then I said to him…I ain’t in the mood of passing argument so plz , don’t bug me !! well.. then he give me a smile and chiped in his work…n after not more then 10 min he again start to asked ,yaar..woo…’ I stoped him in bud and said ‘Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz….’!..so he stopped!

Khair, I m just visualizing something in my mind, which brings a cool smile on my face, o o.. so soory I cant share my visualization here!

Well, yaar can anyone help me ??? hey guyz!!!!! yes it’s a very big issue which I have. Actually I want to know or clarify my status …o o not marital….Ok! I tell u a story!
Actually a lil boy in street call me out ‘Uncle merrii ball phenk dain!!’…I look here n there ..*empty street*, so I pick up the ball n throw it to him, well then I realize I m no more BOY…but an UNCLE!!!…again when talking to someone anonymous on MSN , he asked me are u a boy or man?? I shocked again!!! And replied ‘A Man’……but this response not contented me …yep vitalizes my mind in ironic tone!!!
Well now I make up my mind that I m reach to the stage of man!.. no more boy!!! …I dunoo its so sad or good…but its really like a booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I also ask my mom, don’t bug any girl for man. Bug woman!

No comments: