Friday, August 20, 2004

Aik bhaii kiii dard bharii advice

Assalaam-O-Alaikum,
Khair, after taking the class I am really tired now. But after publishing the previous blog I realized that I have missed something back there. Khair, abb main jou baat kehnain lagaa hoon wooh, Ikhlaqiyaat seh hat kar hay. Tou, behnoon seh darkhawast hay keh mujhay achay namoon seh yaad naan karain.

Haan tou howa kuch iss tarah keh:
I asked one of my office colleague keh, how is life after marriage. He said keh bhai everything is great. But i would like to advice you something. I said, “just bring it".
He said keh yaaar, on the first day of marriage tell her keh agar ghar waloon chootii motii koi baat hooo jaa aiiiy tou you shouldn't bring it to me and tackle your self.
I said keh it is not that big thing, why were you giving it so importance. Tou, he said keh yaar you don't know. This is how the big fights start. The sentences as following :

Aaaj mairay sar main dard thaa amaan neh phir bhii chaa aiiy banwalii.

Aaapkii choti behan farigh baithii thii amii nain phir bhii mujh seh hii ataaaa gundwaya jubkeh

main abhi abhi jhadooo maar kar baithii thiii.

Kiya hum kabhii bhii akailay bahar nahien jaa saktay, aaap kii behnoon kaa janaan zaroorii hota hay kiyaa?

Bijlii kaa bill app hii kiyoon daitay hain?
..............................................................
.........................................................etc.

will feel like nothing in the starting but repeated versions will make you believe keh yeh tou zulm hay.

Well, I laughed and laughed till tears came into my eyes. Then I asked, what is the cure of it? He said keh yaaar, not all women are like this and this act is un-intational. It is in there gene that’s it. Haaan, one cure is to make your wife and mom to give a lot of gifts so that the worth of money goes off from there hearts. Secondly, you should try your best that you both get enough time to go out alone (meant, just u and her). And do praise your wife for her good acts in front of the family and tell her weaknesses in privacy.

I hope keh hum sab iss seh Istifadah karain gaiy.
Till then see you guys.
Allah-Hafiz.

No comments: