Sunday, August 22, 2004

For Prince of no land.

Assalaam-O-Alaikum,
AozoBillah. I was not amazed when NASA claimed that there is life on earth as they have this choodnain ki Adat. You know what amazed me more? Yeah, to realize that there is life on this blog other than me and Aay Dee. Aaaah, good to hear from Mr. Prince of no land. Haan tou Ammar bhai, where did u read Wasif bhai’s blog?. Does he has any blog on blogger? Any ways, nice to hear that you wake up in the morning and took your bed tea. Then you went to meet Mirza Shaib and did….. Bhai, no need to explain. We all understand the difficulties you’ll be facing as a constipation patient.
Good to hear that you are having fun at Sat net. You know what? I was thinking why is Sat net performing so we now-a-days. And here I got the answer. So, keep up the good work.

Insha-Allah, we all be getting nice blogs from Ammar bhai.

Allah-Hafiz.

No comments: