Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Tou kab BadaaA hoO gaA Dost

Assalaam-O-Alaikum,
Hummm..., you people must be thinking what this duffer is talking about. Well, guys it happened like this. I wrote a blog in which i wrote some of my views on pious matter on which Aay Dee commented and I realized that i should not comment with my views. Hence, i said sorry to those people who might have read it.
Laikin khair, Ammar bhai, I think what ever happens you will stay like this. Khair, abb yeh nahien kehdainaan keh "Issi baat peh aik pappi day doo" Ooooh Bhai, Tou bada kab hoo gaa yaaar. Khair, if my comment on NASA has hit some of your feelings then it made me think keh how do u survive in this world. Man, if these things can start a reaction in you then what will be the impact of simple words like "Lay loo", "Day doo", .... etc on you.
Yaaar, you are an engineer well, thats what UIT says ;).
Hmmm..., apart from criticism i liked your bloged. Well, you have this ability to make a Chargah. And i think Pakistani film industry is in need of such thing. Tou, Insha-Allah you guys will see my new blog very sooon.
Till then
Allah-Hafiz.

No comments: