Friday, August 20, 2004

Life Insurance

Bismillah Hirrehman Nirrahim
Assalaam-O-Alaikum,
Now, u people must be thinking y i didn't started off with Aoozoo Billah. Haan haaan, don't be shy you people can ask me like one of my good friend use to say:

Poochoo Pooochoo! poochoo gay nahien tou aaa aiiy gaa kaisay.

Tou bhai looog, oooh! iss seh pehlay keh khawateeen marain Tou behan logoon as well, If i had started off with Aoozoo Billah then every body except me and Aay Dee would have been gone. If you people haven't understood even now then i can't help you cuz, i can't spell it out for you. Khair, the day started off with great view of the sky and cool breeze. Well, i did my usual routine of the day and when i was on my way to office on my bike end enjoying the fresh air. Suddenly aik bhai sahab sadak paar kartay beech main aaa gaaaiiy. Khair, there was nothing wrong with that but you know what is the helarious part. Well, eventhough i know you people won't be able to guess, so, let me continue. He had one fingure put in his ear and continously moving it tro and fro with having his eyes towards the wrong side. Hence, not being aware whether the trafic is comming or not.
I had to scream "Oooo Bhaaiiii" to make him realize what he was doing? Well, as i passed off and looked back to see now what he is doing, to my ammusement he was still moving his fingure in his ear.

Khair, now-a-days it is like keh people want to get hit by a transport vehicle. Lagta hay keh insurence sastaa hoo gayaa hay.

Hmm..., i am dosing off.
so, see u later guys.
Allah-Hafiz.



No comments: