Sunday, August 08, 2004

Shadii itnii mehagii

Hmm..., back again to eat you people's brain. Khair, I asked one of relative who recently got married that how much did it cost you to get married? Well, you dumb people cost him in terms of money not in..... Khair, lets come to the topic Well, he saide two and a half lakh rupees I got shocked when he says the remaining magic word "Only". The idea came into my mind that if I had two and a half lakh rupees I would have bought Suzuki mehran in used condition. Khair, then you know guys what the other people sitting close by to us responded with? Well, they said oooh! It is not that "much" and i said What? What did you say? I think I must have misheard you guys. They said really now-a-days Shadi normally costs lik 4 to 5 lakh rupees. And you know what? I nearly fainted by that statement. Aray baba if marriage cost that much then I think I am happy alone.

Well, then I gave it a second thought and made a decision that I won't spend more than 50,000 in my marriage and that will include Valima only. No khanan Wanaan on Nikkah no dresses to Dulhan's maan, Abaa, Khaloo, Chachoo, Behan... etc. Well, I wouldn't like to feed such people who will take life out of ya and even then criticize on you. Yeah! thats true people come and eat and drop a lot of stuff while eating... Even if you arrange the eating stuff from top class restaurant they just can't live without criticizing. Dulhaa kii Amaan aisii theen, Dulhaa kii behan nain yeh kar diyaa, Dulhaa waloon main seh kisii nain mairii palate lay lii Waghaira Waghaira.. I won't be entertaining such people. Well, I would prefer putting all the money that I save from it to the joint account of me and my ... :) rather than spending on these stupid Sons of guns.

Khair, what do you guys say in practical terms means, in figures that how come a person can save money on marriage. I would like to hear from the most experienced person in the chamber as well.
Well, till then it is Assalaam-O-Alaikum from my side.

No comments: