Sunday, August 01, 2004

One of my bhanji in three, the elder one, always chip in reading her story books, yes if not always so most of the time I found her with books, and now its becomes her habit. Anyways today I picked one of her story and start to read, just to have an idea that what makes her to lost in these stories. The story book seems like a series story, and its title is ‘SWEET VALLEY TWINS’, she (my bhanji) told me that its her one of the favourite series. This series having so many stories, but all are revolving around the two twins sisters, Elizabeth and Jessica, even both are twins but their nature is totally opposite to each other, Elizabeth is pretty sober and of caring nature, while Jessica is very out social and of don’t care nature. But both twins are best friend as well, they also have one elder brother of 14 named Steven, but Steven character in stories is not so prominent, he only appears when having some fun or just by the way.

Well, today I am here with a review of the story, though I don’t end it all but I just want to make a review till what I read, the name of story is HOLIDAY MISCHIEF, hum, here I starts its review:

All the children of school are gathered at auditorium, both twins are also there , all are waiting for some announcement, the Head Mistress comes to the stage and make an announcement, that there is a big hymn competition (children songs comp) suppose to be happen at Washington, D.C .Our school also invited to there to perform, now we are in process to find out those children who are good in singing, all who wish to go there with choral group suppose to appear in test of selection.

Both twins eagerly want to go there at Washington D.C , as they never before there, they situated at California, also both have guts to sing well as well.

Now today is a test for selection, so many children are standing in rows, and waiting for their call, Jessica is normal and having a gossips with her mates without having any worries, but Elizabeth is quite upset, coz she don’t want to miss the chance to be at Washington D.C, Elizabeth saw her friend Anna, and say hello to her, but Anna looks very much upset, yep more than ‘Lizze’ (Lizze is a nick of Elizabeth),Lizze asked Anna, does any thing wrong with you??? She replied that I am nervous coz I suppose to give a test but my Voice is so dumb, I am afraid I’ll reject! Lizze call out Jessica and tell her about Anna, Jessica giggle and ask Anna to sing, so we can tell you how you do, may be you do well, now you just afraid of worries. Well, when Anna starts to sing Both twins look each and other, Anna is really so dumb to sing, well , after Anna end Jessica ask Anna you better leave the test otherwise you must be rejected, Anna start to sob, she said,in any case I want to go Washington, otherwise its too late for me for something! Both twins amazed at her and asked for what she talking about, now Anna start to tell her story to them….(Blah ..its getting long yaar…I have to go …so sorry….to be continue….)

No comments: