Saturday, August 14, 2004

Piyaar Wiyaar, Batain hain Baikaar

Assalaam-O-Alaikum,
I am Intizaar in uitians blog, I am fine and hope you people are fine as well. Well, let us just cut the crap whome i am trying to fool. There is no need to make some one which he already is. Yeah, i know i was out of the picture for quite a time laikin what can i say yaar. I didn't find the steak but did enjoy the chicken ginger at Kaybees and it took me very long to digest that. Khair, I have been told by the moderator that you people have started to miss me. So, I thought lets bug you people once again. So, people your joy time is gone cuz, '
Intizaar is back '.

Well, I have heard a lot from people saying 'I love ya', 'I won't live without ya' and 'You are my heart, you are my soul bla bla bla bla'. To tell ya the truth, these people really make me laugh. Some people say they are looking for a sincere person

Some say they need a perfect match (meant, their personality should match).
Some say she should be tender and soft hearted. Bla Bla Bla Bla, The list is so long that some times I think people have a lot of time to figure it out. Come on yaaar, let us bee practical. Yeah, there is always an attraction between a girl and a boy. But nature is different among both sexes.

So, let us talk about boys first. Well, some of ya will say keh bhai; you don't know what love is. You will know when you'll fall into it. Aray then I’ll respond keh bhai, just take your time and try to remember that how many times you have fallen into your so called love. On every corner of the road you fall in love. Bhai, to be honest if this is your love then it is real cheap. Bhai, the thing that ya are feeling is the attraction not love. Aray chandaa, the factors due to which you people fall in love are not right. Hairs, cheeks, walking style, talking style, chaand saa chehraa and bla bla bla, all are time dependent. It will decrease with the passage of time. So, you all must be thinking what else factors shall we consider. Well, then few dramatic words like Seerat daikhoo soorat nahien. Yeah, that’s crap as well. Because, one can hide the deepest secret inside him/her for a life time and can pretend to be the person which he/she isn’t. Then what??? What else is there? Well, I am sure most of you have had heard this ‘Allah says that you’ll get the person the way you are’, so, my friends all ya need to do is correct your self. If you are searching for sincerity then ya will have to be sincere as well. The face, the beauty etc are in the eyes of the beholder. Chandaa, don’t be dragged by the media. White color, Patli kamar, Hiran see chall. Yaaar, once you get married you fall in love straight away. Mian biwi are like one man. The feeling to understand somebody to care for somebody is love my friend. And in our society, meant being Muslim a girl and a boy don’t have any right on each other unless you are married tou bhai, in the name of love you are becoming the accessory of a crime. Aray bhai, don’t waste your time on looking for somebody; you know what I have seen? Most of the people get married with the ones that they haven’t ever thought of.

Okz now, the girls perspective which I am about to tell and most of ya people might not agree with is they are mostly looking for protection. Bhai, they are pretty sensitive and what can I say like boys they do also fall into the stuff like looking for a charming, sincere boy as well. But, deep inside once they fall in love they stick to it. Most of the time good girls try their new life if their parents don’t agree to marry to that boy. Well, this thing will make you really laugh that this condition of getting married usually comes 20% out of hundred. Most of the times boys were just playing or just friends or just chilling or just kidding. This is really a fact that even though if they are wearing skin tight jeans and short shirt according to the fashion they always try to adjust the shirt once they are walking. This thing shows that even though they are showing they are out going but actually they are not. So, same goes for you people as well. Have faith in Allah and be nice and sincere your selves, if you all are trying to charm boys to get married or to fall in love with these acts tou believe me. Once you will get to the middle age what surety do you have that he wouldn’t get caught into any other girl’s charms. And by the way the rule of thumb says that there is always a Tit for a Tat. I hope you people got what I meant.

Tou bhai, the summary is that by the time we start thinking about getting married and stuff normally we have already reached 20 years. The average life noa-a-days in this region let us say is 60 tou, you have just 40 years of life for which you want to get married and afterwards you will have to go to a journey towards Heaven or Hell. So, why shouldn’t we just follow The way Allah has told us about love and stuff. Hope it has hit you guys and me as well. Cuz, through out this chat I was ensuring my self as well. :)

Tou Chandaa mairay, Wait for your time to get married and then fall in love it would be better for ya both life partners. Khair, abb I have lectured a lot but what can I say? I felt like sharing my observation. I would really appreciate you people’s comments.

Allah-Hafiz.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waysay app ko Shadi Kahana Abaadi ka itini Shidath say Inizaar kioon hay?.Kaheeen app ko kudh hee tau kisi say piyar wiyar nahee?.lagta tau asee hee hay!.or hota bhee her kisi hee ko hay! khas tau per ajj kul!...ager app jhoot na bolain tau app ko bhee hay.Mr.Intizaar!

Wasif said...

Well, Mr./Ms. Anonymous You asked so many things. Khair, let me answer you one by one.
Bhai, i m desperate for marriage because after it our half deen is complete and we have to work for the half left.
As far as your second question stands. For getting married i don't think that i should fall in love with somebody. My love is purely for my wife, and i would definitely fall in love with her. Now, you might say a ghisa pitta dialogue keh, " Keh piyar hoo jata hay". Tou mairay chandaa woh jou piyar hoo jata hay naan, wooh najanay kitniii baar hoo jataa hay aur yehii hamara Imtihaan hey keh uss kou kaisay Shadii seh pehlay rokaa jaa aiiy.