Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Classic….yes its classic that I m writing …
now a days I m sucked…
I don’t wan to blog at all….
Look, wats the human nature is..
Sometimes we love to do the thing..
And sometimes we hate to do the same thing..
Don’t ask y!
U know y!
Yes U!
I m talking 2U!
Yes yes u!
The one who is seeing here..
Hey u dumb…turn ur face…
I don’t want to be an object of ur gaze..
Well,
Dell,
O ya Dell…
My laptop’s keys are not working fine…
I pluged an external Keyboard in it..
So can able to type..
U know anyone good servicing Laptops???
I know as well…boooooooooooooooo
But I m too lazy..too lazy to get it there…
Tum lay jao yaar???
Chaloo choroo..
I ‘ll do it my self!
O yes I can do!..
I still remember that dialogue of Mack Bolan…
‘Don’t tell me I can’t .. I can and I will…coz I Must ’…
blah..
I m bored …
I m stuck..
I m leaving..ok
tata

No comments: